For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdatedFriday September 4, 2020 byBraintree Babe Ruth Baseball.
Date Time Slot
1- Saturday - September 19th 9 AM
2- Saturday - September 19th 1 PM
3- Sunday - September 20 9 AM
You only need to attend one tryout slot to be considered for Division One!
Tryouts are held at Prout Field (French's Common) next to the Town Hall
Monday - September 14th
Wednesday - September 16th
Friday - September 18th
Time: 5:30PM to 7:00 PM
Location: Prout Field (French's Common)
1.) Register for Babe Babe Ruth Baseball on this site.
- After registration, the website will email you a receipt.
- Print out the receipt and have ready to hand in at the first warmup day or your tryout.
- Having a printed receipt is mandatory to participate in warm-ups or the tryout.
2.) Download the COVID Waiver
- Download, print read the Babe Ruth Baseball official waiver form for your child.
Note: families need a waiver for each child in the program.
- Sign the waiver - A parent and/or Guardian must sign this form (child signatures are not allowed)
- Have the wavier ready to be handed in at the first warmup day or your tryout.
- Having a printed and signed waiver is mandatory to participate in warm-ups or the tryout.
Click here to download the BBR Waiver form
3.) Download the tryout slot request form.
Due to COVID, there is no sign sheet for tryout slots this year.
Instead, a form has been created for you to make your selection and hand in
- Print out the form and make your selection of one of the three tryout slots.
- Only one slot is needed to be considered.
- Have the form to hand in at the first warmup day.
- Tryout forms must be handed at one of the warmup days regardless if the child chooses to warm-up.
Click here to download the BBR Tryout request form
4.) Download State Guidelines for playing baseball during this pandemic (Optional)
Download (Print optional) and read the complete guidelines as submitted by Braintree Babe Ruth to the Town.
- All guidelines must be followed.
- Please take to the time to make sure your child understands these guidelines as well.
Click here to download the BBR Guidelines
Rules and Conduct during Tryout Days:
Social distancing and face coverings will be followed at all times.
- Parents and Guardians will not be allowed on the field at any time.
- Sadly use the viewing stands will be allowed as they will be used during the tryout
- Crowds will be monitored and asked to disperse.
Please help us adhere to the guideline we agreed to with both the Town and State
Please email our Registrar Glenn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-840-3211
|BBR Covid Waiver.pdf|
Senior Babe Ruth - Ages 16+
Tournament and Allstar Teams